Rich

Default Excel Charts Linked to Spreadsheets

I have a file of 28 charts that is linked to 12 spreadsheets utilizing the
source data function within Excel. The spreadsheets are updated weekly (at
a minimum). When the chart files are opened, a pop-up asks if you want the
charts to update or not. I select the update option to update the charts
with the new data from the spreadsheets. This particular set of data was
entered on 6/22 and then again on 6/29. When I updated the charts, they all
updated with the new data with the exception of 4 charts linked to one
spreadsheet. All 24 other charts linked to the other 11 spreadsheets
displayed the 6/29 data. The 4 charts only show data to the 6/22 date, even
though the spreadsheet includes the 6/29 data.

I have checked all formulas associated with these charts and they are
formatted exactly as the formulas that updated. When the source data is
opened and the series is viewed, it encompasses (dotted line circling the
data column) the 6/29 data. I can see no logical reason for this one
spreadsheet not to update the 4 charts.