Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel 2007 Need to permanently change Normal settings for gridlines

I am using Excel 2007 for the first time and find the gridlines delineating
the cells are so faint as to be nearly indistinguishable. I can go into the
cell formatting and modify the normal style, and it is just the way I want
it. But I can't find a way to make Excel remember this and treat it as the
new definition of the Normal style. I don't want to have to redefine Normal
every time I open a new spreadsheet. Someone please help!

Regards

Leonard Priestley

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The changes you describe are changing the Border color and NOT gridlines.

Go into Excel Options and click "Advanced" now scroll down to "Display
options for this Worksheet" and change the Gridline color.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley