lisajillian

Default Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.

I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how
to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and
page 3 to print out as landscape.
Dave Peterson

I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait
and then page 3 as landscape.

So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it.

--

Dave Peterson