Snugglebums

Default Date in descending order to come up automatically in a column?

I want to be able to put todays date in the first cell of column A but
instead of having to type tomorrows date in Cell A2 I want the date just to
come up in ascending order. Can someone help me with this question?
N Harkawat

on cell A1 type todays date
on cell A2 type
=A1+1
and copy it down a3 thru..A..
that should give U ascending list of dates

"Snugglebums" wrote in message
I want to be able to put todays date in the first cell of column A but
instead of having to type tomorrows date in Cell A2 I want the date just
come up in ascending order. Can someone help me with this question?

Abi

If you use the cursor at the bottom right corner of cell A1 so that it turns
into a black plus sign, you should be able to drag a list of dates downward
in ascending order. Is this what you're trying to do, or do you want to have
the cell automatically update to a new date each time you open the
spreadsheet?