Ralphael1

Default Dollar sign

Can I enter dollar amount without the $ appearing on the left side of
the cell?
Thanks,

Ralphael, the OLD one

Ralphael1

Gord Dibben wrote:
Sure, just format the cells as Number or Currency rather than Accounting.

All well and good up to a point...but....5.00 appears as just 5. the
zeros after the decimal are nowhere to be seen...

Ralphael, the OLD one

Ralphael1

OK, Thanks, now I think I understand something that was palin as day I
should have seen.

Kudos'

Ralph