Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Synchronized combo box in excel form

How can I make a synchronized combo box in an excel userform?

I need to limit the choices in Combo2 depending on what has been
chosen on Combo1.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers
Sunil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks that is a good alternative, but i am looking at a VB form
specifically..