Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CrimsonPlague29

Default Lock Data in Cell after entered

Hello,

Thanks to all who have been helping lately. Being fairly new to functions
and macros I really appreciate it. Now for my question:

I have chart with headings as follows:
Name Skill Status In Train Date Qual Date Cert Date

What I have been asked to to is as follows:
I created a list for the status. 3 options In Train, Qual, Cert. When the
training focal point selects In Train I need the current date to be entered
into In Train Date column. Then when the focal point changes Status column to
Qual, I need the in Train Date column to remain as original date, and then
the current date to be put in the Qual Date column, and same for Cert Date.
Also if the status is change to a blank(operator left) want to clear the
dates.

Hope thats not too confusing to understand.
Thanks in advance for your assistance

CrimsonPlague29