Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Double-stacked Bar Chart WITH a Secondary Y Axis Line chart?

How can I create a double stacked bar chart w/ a secondary Y-axis line chart?
I've read and understand the "Column Chart with a Difference" example he
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm. But, need to go the
step further, to have a % displayed on the secondary Y axis.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The general rule in all such cases -- keep in mind it is *not* universal --
is to create whatever kind of chart you want. Then, select the series you
want to move to the secondary axis and change its type with Chart | Chart
Type... Next, move it to the secondary axis by double-clicking the series,
selecting the Axis tab and selecting 'secondary axis'.

Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach