Remote Desktop Connection hotkey

Default convert value stored as text to logical refrence value!

I want to read variable from cell. Is it possible to convert value stored as
text to logical refrence value!

For example

I want to use this forumla
=HLOOKUP("Currency";table1;1;FALSE)

But i want to read RANGE TABLE name from another cell - i want it to be
variable

IF i store table1 in cell A4 and write formula
=HLOOKUP("Currency";A4;1;FALSE) then i get error cuz it reads "table1" and
thinks i supply text but i want to supply reference value which is table1 not
"table1"

Maybe there is way to store text in cell as reference value ?