Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I add tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet?

Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

right click on a tab and insert blank worksheet,or on the insert menu at the
top of the ecel window insert worksheet.You can right click on the tabs at
the bottom and move em arond a rename them too
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean that you have sheets but no sheet tabs? If so toolsoptionsview
and select sheet tabs bottom right

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions