Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
Thanks,
--
Ian W
South Africa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ian

ToolsMacrosMacroshighlight macro requiredOptions

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Ian W" wrote in message
I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
Thanks,
--
Ian W
South Africa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

For 2007.
Developer Code Macros Options.

Cheers
Andy

Ian W wrote:
I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
Thanks,

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Roger. What doesn't seem to have displayed in the thread was that I
am looking at Excel 2007. The important words were dropped of the end of my
subject. However, I have found it. On the Developer TabMacroshighlight
macro requiredOptions
Thanks very much,
--
Ian W
South Africa

"Ian W" wrote in message
I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
Thanks,
--
Ian W
South Africa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry Ian, I didn't read your title properly.
You did say Excel 2007.

--
Regards
Roger Govier