DejaVu

Default Copy - Paste Special

I've got a workbook with several sheets. On sheet 2, I have several
columns with the following formulas:
=Sheet1!C$674
=Sheet1!C$684
=Sheet1!C$694 ... etc

I'm wanting to copy these to another location. They are in Column D
(sheet2) currently, and I'm wanting to copy them to another location on
sheet2; Column C.

However whenever I copy them, the formulas change to:
=Sheet1!B$674
=Sheet1!B$684
=Sheet1!B$694 ... etc

Is there anyway to get them to stay the same?!?

Thanks in advance...

DejaVu

--
DejaVu