Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Klaudebou

Default convert Days to Years, Months, Days

I want to convert lets say 1890 Days from today to Years Months, Days!!

Ex: 1890 Days = 6 years, 3 months and 23 days

What is the formula???
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

=TODAY()+1890 and format as a date. for the first part.
Don't know what the Example has to do with the question.

If you don't want the date shown above, then
show what is supplied and what you want preferable with low cell addresses..
---
HTH,

"Klaudebou" wrote in message ...
I want to convert lets say 1890 Days from today to Years Months, Days!!

Ex: 1890 Days = 6 years, 3 months and 23 days

What is the formula???
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

How do you get 6 years 3 months and 23 days?

=DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"y")&" year(s),
"&DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"ym")&" month(s) and
"&DATEDIF(TODAY(),TODAY()+1890,"md")&" day(s)"

returns 5 years, 2 months and 2 days

Peo Sjoblom

"Klaudebou" wrote in message
I want to convert lets say 1890 Days from today to Years Months, Days!!

Ex: 1890 Days = 6 years, 3 months and 23 days

What is the formula???
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rayo K

Try this:

If D is the total number of days:

Years = INT(D/365)
Months = INT(MOD(D,365)/30)
Days = MOD(MOD(D,365),30)

Assuming of course a 365 day year and 30 day month. If you want to put those
together, use CONCATENATE()

HTH
RJK