Martha

Default Shortcut key to move to beginning of a worksheet

I've always used Ctrl + Home to move directly to the beginning of a worksheet
(A1). I've just begun using Office 2003 and now when I use this shortcut, the
cursor moves to the upper leftmost cell in the window. Pressing the Home key
alone takes the cursor to A1. I've checked all the documentation and the
above actions are not correct. Do I have something set incorrectly or is this
the way these shortcut keys work now?
RagDyer

<Tools <Options <Transition tab,

And *UNCHECK*