Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kristin

Default Find/replace search field defaults

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. When I use Find/Replace, I generally
want to search across all fields. The default "Search within" is set at
"Sheet" so I have to change it each time I open the workbook. How can I set
this default to be "Workbook" so I don't have to change it each time?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks