Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Editing the Excel Sheet from the command-line

Is there any tool to edit the excel sheet from the command line ?

the need is that we have a lot of excel sheet are being generated in a
daily basis - and we need to add a header to these excel sheet
automatically using a script ...
so that we need to insert a line and add the header in position A4 for
example ...

is there any tool to do that ?

Please advise ?