Arun Naidu

Default Seperating worksheets

The macro functions correctly for me as well. Thanks, Ron!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

I have test in on my home network with

wb.SaveAs "\\Jelle\SharedDocs\" & wb.Sheets(1).Name & ".xls"

and it is working for me

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steve" wrote in message ...
The problem i am running into is that i can't find it. I am on a network here
at work. I swapped the c:/ with the path where i want the file to be saved.
We do not have a c drive. Shouldn't have worked? I can't find the seperated
documents anywhere.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Oops

My english is bad<g

seperte wornook

Separate workbook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Steve

Try this macro
It will save each sheet in a seperte wornook in C:\

Sub test()
Dim a As Integer
Dim wb As Workbook
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For a = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(a).Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
wb.SaveAs "C:\" & wb.Sheets(1).Name & ".xls"
wb.Close False
Set wb = Nothing
Next a
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steve" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook with about 15 worksheets in it. Is there a quick way to
automatically seperate all 15 into single workbooks. or do I have to go 1 by
1?

Thanks,
Steve