Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Setting up an If-Then Statement that will pull from a valdiated li

Hi! Can anyone help me?

I have Excel 2003.

I have created several validated lists. Now, I want to be able to tie these
together.

For example, in the first cell, my drop down list choices are A, B, and C. I
would like the second cell to bring up a drop down from a validated list that
I have created, and the list that is shown is dependent on the original
choices in my first cell (A,B, or C).

So for example, if in my first cell I chose 'Car Manufacturer' from my
validated drop down list, I want the second cell to show drop down choices
from the list I created that includes Acura, Ford, etc. BUT, if I choose
'Motorcycle Manufacturer' in my first cell, I want the second cell to show
choices from another list (Honda, Kawasaki), etc.

Does this make sense? How can I do this?
Thank you for your help!
Angie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Setting up an If-Then Statement that will pull from a valdiate

Thank you!!

I was actually looking around while I waited for a reply, and found that
site in another answered post. Great website, great instructions.. I am going
through them now. If I need more help, I will post again.

I appreciate your quick answer!