Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pm pm is offline

Default need help with a standard deviation chart.

I am trying to create a standard deviation chart for our commission paid
employees and Hourly paid employees. Please see info below. Any
suggestions? Thanks.

Comm # of Est. monthly
Total paid checks avg.
40,085.00 6 13,361.67
32,147.94 6 10,715.98
17,775.42 4 8,887.71

Hourly # of Est. monthly
Total paid checks avg.
5,048.83 3 3,365.89
7,804.20 5 3,121.68
9,196.56 6 3,065.52

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Apr 17, 12:40*pm, pm wrote:
I am trying to create a standard deviation chart for our commission paid
employees and Hourly paid employees. *Please see info below. *Any
suggestions? Thanks.

Comm * * * * * * *# of *Est. monthly
Total paid * * * * * * * checks avg.
*40,085.00 * * *6 * * * *13,361.67
*32,147.94 * * *6 * * * *10,715.98
*17,775.42 * * *4 * * * *8,887.71

Hourly *# of * *Est. monthly
Total paid * checks * * avg.
*5,048.83 * * * 3 * * * *3,365.89
*7,804.20 * * * 5 * * * *3,121.68
*9,196.56 * * * 6 * * * *3,065.52

Are you talking about a control chart. + or - 3 standard deviation
from the average? Could you be more specific with what you want
accomplished. More data if you ahve it would also help.
Jay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pm pm is offline

Okay Jay,

What's asked of me is a bell curve of the following data set:

+ or - 10 std dev.
mean = 1604.278017
std dev= 454.2490865
330 records