Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
candrus

Default Toolbar icons

I would like to increase the size of the toolbar icons but not to the size
that results from checking the large icon box. How do I accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
David McRitchie

sorry they are 16x16 bits in windows, perhaps you want to switch to a Mac
where they are 20x20 bits. <grin
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/toolbars.htm
---
HTH,