Ralph

Default Having a different Excel file on Each Screen (Multiple Monitors)

HI,

I've noticed with WORD I can have one word document up on one of my screens
and another file in a different screen but for some reason I can't do it with
Excel. Am I doing somethign wrong?

Thanks
CyberTaz

Don't know that you're doing anything wrong, just maybe not enough right.

Got to WindowNew Window, then go to WindowArrange and pick how you want to
have the windows of your workbook positioned. You can the work back & forth,
even on different sheets in each window. If you want more than 2 windowns on
the same workbook, just repeat the process as necessary (don't use the
Arrange command until you create however many windows as you wish).

HTH |:)