Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
duugg

Default Pleeze Help! Export Excel data into a form in a Word Doc...this one's tough!

Alright, if anyone can figure this one out, you'll save me a bundle of
time and teadious typing !

If in Excel 2003, I currently have, let's say the following on row "D"

d1 name
d2 address
d3 city
d4 state
d5 zip
d6 account number

And in Word 2003, I have a protected form with 6 text form fields which
use the tab button to move from one text form field to the next.

So let's say the following is true in my protected form in Word...

Text Form Field 1 - name
Text Form Field 2 - address
Text Form Field 3 - city
Text Form Field 4 - state
Text Form Field 5 - zip
Text Form Field 6 - account number

How do I export the Excel data from row "D" to each of the respective
Text form fields in the Form I have from Word?

Thanks so much for anyone's help on this

--
duugg
duugg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33372