Najam

Default How do I group multiple sets of data for stacked bar chart?

I want to create a stcked column chart with 4 groups of dataset each
containing 3 values. 3 values should be stacked in a column and each column
should represent a group. Can anyone please help me?
Jon Peltier

Arrange your data like this. Keep the top left cell blank, then create
the stacked column chart with series in columns.

Bottom Middle Top
Group 1 X X X
Group 2 X X X
Group 3 X X X