Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2003 V's 2007

Dear All,

To update external link values between to workbooks in 2003 you did this

Edit | Links | Update Values.

What do you do in 2007?

--
Regards
Warren

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Warren,

You need the Data tab and the Connections section. You will find the Edit
Links option there.
--
Hope this helps

Judith

"Warren Easton" wrote:

Dear All,

To update external link values between to workbooks in 2003 you did this

Edit | Links | Update Values.

What do you do in 2007?

--
Regards
Warren
Excel Novice
Addiewell, Scotland.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Judith,

Is there anyway I can open two workbooks and have them update automatically
when both are open. The workbooks I have don't seem to do this?
--
Regards
Warren

"Warren Easton" wrote:

Dear All,

To update external link values between to workbooks in 2003 you did this

Edit | Links | Update Values.

What do you do in 2007?

--
Regards
Warren
Excel Novice
Addiewell, Scotland.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Warren,

If you have mulitpl workbooks open then they should automatically update.
Are there any external links to other workbooks in either of your two files?
If so you will need to open the other ones as well to have them update
imediately on screen.

--
Hope this helps

Judith