Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default we have 200 people how can we do the payroll in excel

i want to do the daily register and to be able to calculate the salaries how
do i do
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We need a lot more detail to offer any solution(s). What is the "daily
register"?

For example, data required:

Hours worked
Overtime (OT) hours worked
Standard rate of pay
OT rate of pay
TAX
Insurance
etc

Perhaps a payroll package might be a better solution.