Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autosum button performing subtotal

For some reason, when one of my users hits the Autosum button, it performs a
subtotal instead. Does anyone know how to fix this?

thx!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm betting that your friend's data has data|filter|autofilter applied and is
filtering that range.

That autosum button is pretty darn smart!

--

Dave Peterson