Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Adding payroll stubs payroll calculator

I am trying to add more payroll stubs on my payroll calculator. I have 5
employees and it only gives me stubs for four of them. I need to be able to
add more with out having to set it up myself, as I don't know how.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

if by stubs you mean tabs or sheet in a excel workbook all you need to do is
right lick on a "stub" and selet move or copy,you have a choice where you
want to move or copy it to.To copy it you must click in the create a copy box
You will get an exact copy of the sheet you copied,dont forget to give it a
new name by right clicking on it and rename otherwise you will have bob and
bob(2)
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Sable" wrote:

I am trying to add more payroll stubs on my payroll calculator. I have 5
employees and it only gives me stubs for four of them. I need to be able to
add more with out having to set it up myself, as I don't know how.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Sable

If you want more stubs, you will have to add them yourself.

Select all payroll stubs except the top one on the payroll sheet then Paste down
below.

You can do it in three steps.

!. Copy/paste

2. Use the format painter to format the new stubs range.

3. Change the Employee ID numbers to 5, 6 and 7

Formulas will adjust.

When happy with the results, Save As a Template to replace the original.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP