Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
loralei

Default printing entire workbook

How do I change the default on the print dialog box to automatically print
the entire workbook, not just the current worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

I don't know about changing the default, but maybe this will get you what
you want.
If your situation is such that you know you will always be printing only the
entire workbook, then you can use a Workbook_BeforePrint event macro to
cancel the print command, automatically setup to print the entire workbook,
and reissue the print command.
If you sometimes want to print something other than the entire workbook, the
same macro can be used with a message box popping up asking if you want to
print the entire workbook, Yes/No. Answer No and the print command will
continue as setup. If you answer Yes, the same procedure as above ensues.
Post back if you need more. HTH Otto