Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Bloat

Hello,
MS EXCEL 2003 on XP PRO.

My colleague has an excel file, two tabs, each around 50 rows by 50 columns,
no objects otherwise. In the past these files are typically around 100KB.
He now has one that is 5MB. He can't figure out what's different. I checked
it is saved as an .xls file, not an html or anything else.

What causes this and what can we do to fix it?

Thanks.
--
BlueWolverine
MSE - Mech. Eng.