morpattyjo

Default How do I change a column of cells to all capital letters?

In an Excel workbook thousands of rows long, I need to change an entire
column from small letters to caps. Is there a way to do this without doing
each individual row?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks, Patty

Bob Phillips

Patty,

In B1, =UPPER(A1)

Copy B1 down, then copy and Editpastespecial values in column B and delete
column A

--

HTH

RP

"morpattyjo" wrote in message
In an Excel workbook thousands of rows long, I need to change an entire
column from small letters to caps. Is there a way to do this without

doing
each individual row?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks, Patty

snn

=upper(a1)
Then copy the above back to the column.