Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Spreadsheet

for the experts..I have 50 excel spreadsheets sent to me monthly...subject to
increase..I need to combine all the data from these spreadsheets into
one..currently..I open each once and copy/paste...is there anyway to automate
this process?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

More information needed.
1. Is the data all copied into a new workbook or worksheet each month or is
it appended to existing data in an existing worksheet?
2. Is the format of the data to be copied the same in every worksheet? Is it
a specific number of columns and rows or perhaps a specific number of columns
with varying number of rows?
3. Further to question 2, what is the criteria for selection of the data to
copy? Is it always the same range on each sheet? Can the data be copied and
pasted in one go or are there several copy, paste routines required?
4.What is the criteria to paste the data? Does it all go on one sheet
consecutively one under the other or on separate sheets?
5. How much data is there on each spreadsheet sent to you? Is it too much to
provide a sample on this forum?
6. Are you looking for someone to write the code for you or do you simply
want some ideas as to how to go about doing it yourself?

Quite likely there will be more questions but your answers to these will be
a good starting point.

Regards,

OssieMac