Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dan k

Default Links in Embedded doc within sheet don't change when sheet is copi

I have a word document which is embedded in an worksheet. The embedded
document has links to cells in the worksheet. When I copy the worksheet and
change the name of the new sheet, the embedded object still refers to the
original worksheet, not the new one. Is there anyway to get the link to
change to link to the newly named copied file - other than going to "links"
"change source", etc - There's a whole bunch of links and this takes too long

Thanks, Dan