Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 select multiple cells

How do you (in Excel 2007) select multiple (non-adjacent) cells in a
spreadsheet ?

In Excel 2003 this was done by holdingt down CTRL while clicking on the
cells to select. This does not work in 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It works the same in Excel 2007 as before. One problem is that the selected
cells are hard to see, impossible for some people for video reasons
apparently. You can test this yourself by selecting several cells, type
"abc" and press Ctrl-Enter. This will enter something in every selected
cell, visible or not.

--
Jim