Gerald Koch

Default sumif/countif on non-consecutive colums - array?

Hey,

I am trying to calculate an average over several non-consecutive colums,
however, not all of the colums have values entered. How can I write a formula
to do this for me? I read that I should be using an arrayformula, but could
ot figure out how this works...

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gerald
Gerald Koch

yeah, found it... was thinking way to complicated in the beginning...

thanks for your suggestion.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Gerald

does