Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
greencecil

Default All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hidden

Hi! I have hidden som rows and columns in some of the worksheets in an excel
file I have made. I need to do this in order to shield my basic data from
some of the users. WHen I did this all pictures disappeared from all of the
worksheets (e.g. logos on the first sheet) - even though I hadn't used the
'hidden' function on these sheets at all. All diagrams also disappeared - but
I can put these in new worksheets (instead of having them visible in the
worksheets where the data for the figures is calculated), so this is not the
end of the world - however, I do not understand why I can't have the pictures
I want on my first work sheet. I have tried every way I can think of to paste
them in again, but I am not allowed. Has anyone come accross this before? How
do I get arround this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Are the pictures formatted in Format PictureProperties to "Move and size with
cells"?

Change that property.

Another place to look........

In ToolsOptionsView select ObjectsShow All.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:51:02 -0800, "greencecil"
wrote:

Hi! I have hidden som rows and columns in some of the worksheets in an excel
file I have made. I need to do this in order to shield my basic data from
some of the users. WHen I did this all pictures disappeared from all of the
worksheets (e.g. logos on the first sheet) - even though I hadn't used the
'hidden' function on these sheets at all. All diagrams also disappeared - but
I can put these in new worksheets (instead of having them visible in the
worksheets where the data for the figures is calculated), so this is not the
end of the world - however, I do not understand why I can't have the pictures
I want on my first work sheet. I have tried every way I can think of to paste
them in again, but I am not allowed. Has anyone come accross this before? How
do I get arround this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
greencecil

Default All pictures disappear from my whole excel file when I use 'hi

Thanks very much Gord, the second option worked perfectly (ToolsOptionsView
select ObjectsShow All). Great stuff!