Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default putting images into a dropdown list

I am trying to create a dropdown list in excel, with the lookup comprising
small jpegs instead of worksheet cells. Is there any way i can embed small
images in excel, or is there some other way to achieve this? I'm on Excel
2003, Windows XP.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

"Melanie" wrote:
I am trying to create a dropdown list in excel, with the lookup comprising
small jpegs instead of worksheet cells. Is there any way i can embed small
images in excel, or is there some other way to achieve this? I'm on Excel
2003, Windows XP.

Try JE McGimpsey's:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
--