John Beccaro

Default DSum problems

Hi everyone!
I have certain formulas using database functions, these worked perfectly.
Since upgrading from Office Premium to Office 2003 the formulas fail to
work. Although existing worksheets retain their correct value, unlesss
modified, which excel responds with " You've entered too few arguments for
this function." The same response occurs with brand new formulas, including
Excels' example with apple and pear trees.

Thanks in advance.

John Beccaro

Try any database function on this table.
Please note the formulas worked previously.
However fault occured with upgrade to Excel 2003. What could the problem be,
i have reinstalled the program.

Thanks
"JBoulton" wrote in message
Please post your formula.
--
Jim

"John Beccaro" wrote:

Hi everyone!
I have certain formulas using database functions, these worked

perfectly.
Since upgrading from Office Premium to Office 2003 the formulas fail

work. Although existing worksheets retain their correct value, unlesss
modified, which excel responds with " You've entered too few arguments

for
this function." The same response occurs with brand new formulas,

including
Excels' example with apple and pear trees.

Thanks in advance.

JBoulton

John,

DSUM works fine with 2003.
--
Jim

"John Beccaro" wrote:

Try any database function on this table.
Please note the formulas worked previously.
However fault occured with upgrade to Excel 2003. What could the problem be,
i have reinstalled the program.

Thanks
"JBoulton" wrote in message
Please post your formula.