Mike R

Default how do i retreive unsaved work

atennislady,

Sorry, but it is in the galactic bit bucket now and lightyears away! Best
thing for you to do is start over while it is still fresh in your mind!

Mike R.

"atennislady" wrote:

I had typed a lot of infor on an excel worksheet. I accidentally hit the
exit button and said no to save (thought it was the paste area closing). Can
I retrieve this work.