Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMP JMP is offline

Default How do I change horizontal cells to vertical

I need to merge rows onto a template I have created as my company's mail log
it needs to look like this

Row A Row B
Row C
Row D (not always something in this column)
Row E,F,G

Row A is a certified number that needs to be next to Row B
The 2nd column is sort of left center on the page

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Rows have numbers.

Columns have letters.

Which would you like to work with? Rows or columns?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP