Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bigev

Default When I Press the Enter Key Nothing happens.

I have not been working on my laptop in a couple of weeks but today when I
was out using it I came up with an issue that I hope someone can help with.

The program seems to be running normally without errors or conflicts but
when I Press the Enter key after keying data into a cell the program does not
do a Carriage Return like it should. This result does not matter whether or
not I key in a formula or regular data.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the Edit tab. There,
ensure that "Move selection after Enter" is checked, and select
Down from the Direction list.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson