Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Smaller worksheet

Good day,

I am working with Excel 2003. When opening a new worksheet, it has more
row & columns then I require for a sheet I am creating. I would like to
reduce the size of the worksheet to 14 columns and 150 rows. What would
be the best way to do this.

Thanks

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:51:21 GMT, david wrote:

Good day,

I am working with Excel 2003. When opening a new worksheet, it has more
row & columns then I require for a sheet I am creating. I would like to
reduce the size of the worksheet to 14 columns and 150 rows. What would
be the best way to do this.

Thanks

David

The only way I can think of is to hide the rows and columns that you
are not using.

First mark all rows from 150 to 65536, then right click and Hide
The do the similar operation for the columns to the right of column N.

Hope this helps / Lars-Åke

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can hide them using Format Columns/Rows / Hide but not delete them.

Regards
Ken..................

"david" wrote in message
Good day,

I am working with Excel 2003. When opening a new worksheet, it has more
row & columns then I require for a sheet I am creating. I would like to
reduce the size of the worksheet to 14 columns and 150 rows. What would be
the best way to do this.

Thanks

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"david" wrote in message
Good day,

I am working with Excel 2003. When opening a new worksheet, it has more
row & columns then I require for a sheet I am creating. I would like to
reduce the size of the worksheet to 14 columns and 150 rows. What would be
the best way to do this.

Thanks

David

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them out to see which works for
my application.

David