Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set caluculations to update automatically? Excel 2007

I have checked in the setup that 'update calculations' is set to automatic (
no need to manual F9) but when I use the spead sheet and amend figures, the
sum calculation does not update.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can someone tell me how to input functions

i need to input data in g26 and every 70th cell thereafter. i want to enter
data g26 press enter go to g 96 enter data press enter go to g166 enter data
so on and so forth.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See response to your late posting

--