Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Bold rectangle cursor in VB Editor

Once in awhile I get a bold flashing rectangle as the cursor in the vb editor.

I don't know what makes it appear and don't know how to get rid of it unless I close out of Excel.

I would think that it is an option selectable somewhere, but cannot find how to revert back to the "normal" | like cursor.

I think the last time it appeared, I had tossed my glasses onto the keyboard to answer the phone, and when I came back to the editor I had the bold cursor.

Where is the control for this, as Help and Google did not turn up anything.

Excel 2010.

Howard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:38:07 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

Once in awhile I get a bold flashing rectangle as the cursor in the vb editor.

press "Insert"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi again,

Am Sat, 25 Oct 2014 18:43:40 +0200 schrieb Claus Busch:

press "Insert"

the "Ins" button on your keyboard.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:04:59 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi again,

Am Sat, 25 Oct 2014 18:43:40 +0200 schrieb Claus Busch:

press "Insert"

the "Ins" button on your keyboard.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

AHA!! Which also happens to be the 0 (zero) key on the 10 number key pad on my laptop.

Thank you.

Howard