alfred

Default change axis info on radar charts

How do I get all axis on a radar chart to to display the axis numbers (for
each axis individaully). Secondly, how does one get a radar chard with the
various axis in different scales (ie Axis 1 scale 1 to 10, Axis2 scale 0 to
10 000, Axis3 scale 0 to 0.5)
Jon Peltier

Alfred -

Look for Radar Charts on Tushar Mehta's web site, http://tushar-mehta.com