Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to keep Help from popping up when opening doc from template?

How do I stop Help from popping up each time I open a document that was
created from a template? I use this document (a calendar in Excel) a lot and
I can't find anything on how to keep this from happening. It's very annoying
because it covers a good portion of the document on the screen, forcing me to
hide Help each time. Help! Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have the same problem and have found only one partial solution. "Resize
the help window like you would resize a column" then save your document. At
least the template help window will only be about an inch wide.