HondaMike

Default Tie breaking in a rank order

I'm composing my first worksheet in Excel that lists and ranks several
columns of salesman's data. The last column ranks the salesmen based upon a
cumulative point total generated by their rankings in several categories.
I'm stumped by ties that may occur in this rank order if two or more salesmen
accumulate the same number of points. I want to break any ties that occur by
referencing the data in a specific column; having the salesman with the
larger dollar amount in this column ranked immediately above the person that
tied him. How can I do this?
Frank Kabel

Hi
start with: