Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet

Hi !!

Anybody can help me??...I need to send an email using Lotus to a list
of emails contained in a .xls file with that same file attached.

I have to send this file to the e-mails that are into the file and at
the same time attach that file to the e-mail.

Thanks

--
cexarsiado
cexarsiado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37807

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

For the OP

On this page you find a link for lotus examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

Or you can use CDO
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

--