Liana S

Default How do I leave formula cell blank if 2nd reference cell is empty?

example:

cell a1 had date, cell b1 WILL HAVE a date in it. cell c1 has
formula=(a1+b1)+1.

I'd like cell c1 to display empty until cell b1 has data in it.

How do I do this?
Dave O

The formula in C1 would be
=IF(B1="","",A1+B1+1)