Sachin Shah

Default excel 4.0 macro remover tool

Dear all,

i am looking for excel 4.0 macro removal tool from excel 97 file.Actually we
are facing such problem from two months and it gives pain.some excel files
contain macro of excel 4.0 with "very hidden and very protective" attribute
so that we cannot remove it.i have searched on net and found that there are
some tools called macro remover which can remove all types of macros from
excel file including excel 4.0 macro from excel 97 file,but it charges which
i cannot afford.so if there any tool that can remove particular excel 4.0
macro from excel 97 file please let me know.i have tried for multiav.exe but
it can't work,macro still found in that excel 97 file.
hoping for your replys
--
sachin shah
exchange system administrator