Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel.

I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Maybe Jon's page(s) on the subject may help.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhisker.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"rfsp" wrote in message
I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Now that I've joined, I see this was just answered a couple of days ago.
Sorry for the repeat question.
Please ignore.